In today’s fast-paced world, where stress, sedentary lifestyles, and chronic health issues are prevalent, being fit is crucial for overall health, well-being, and improved quality of life. It is important to prioritize regular exercise and physical activity as part of a healthy lifestyle for optimal physical and mental health.
Being fit is crucial in today’s world for several reasons:
- Being physically fit can help prevent various health issues such as heart disease, obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure and also help boost our immune system.
- Physical fitness is closely linked to mental health. Exercise and physical activity release endorphins, which are chemicals in the brain that help elevate mood and reduce stress, anxiety, and depression.
- Being fit can positively impact productivity and performance in various areas of life. Whether it’s at work, school, or daily tasks, being physically fit can increase energy levels, enhance concentration and focus, and improve stamina and endurance.
- Exercise and physical activity can also have a positive impact on emotional well-being. It can provide a healthy outlet for stress, frustration, and emotions, and can help manage mood swings and emotional imbalances.
- Regular exercise and fitness activities can significantly lower the risk of developing diseases, promoting long-term health and well-being.
ClassPass started in 2013, acquired Singapore-based competitor GuavaPass in Jan 2019, and became available in Manila two months after the acquisition. I hopped on the ClassPass train in 2020 but I only used it once, then last month, a good friend who is a Yoga teacher, invited me to try it again.
ClassPass is always offering a free trial for new members. If you’re planning to try ClassPass, be sure to use my link. Get 50 credits to be used for 14 days for P 0! You can use those credits to book boxing or yoga classes or to try different gyms, even salons, and many more. I bet you will love ClassPass and will decide to continue and avail of their paid plans.
You can book classes via the website or conveniently via the app (Apple or Google Play). After your trial, if you forgot to cancel the free trial plan, you will automatically be enrolled in their 30 credits per month plan. Here are the available plans:
Some will probably think and ask if it’s worth trying ClassPass. I can think of at least 10 reasons to try it but let’s round up to just a few factors that you can consider before enrolling in ClassPass.
You live in an area or city where there are a lot of options. If you happen to be near a lot of establishments available in ClassPass then go for it, just don’t forget to consider the travel time, gas, or Grab fare plus other expenses, you’re most likely to be tempted to buy smoothies or food after your workout.
Variety of classes. ClassPass offers access to a wide range of fitness classes, from yoga and Pilates to high-intensity interval training and dance classes. If you enjoy trying new workouts and want access to a variety of classes, ClassPass can be a great option.
You have spare time and enough energy to work out. If you still have the energy to exercise after work, can squeeze in workouts to your busy schedule, or really want to achieve your fitness goals, then yes, enroll in ClassPass now!
Whether or not ClassPass is worth it for you depends on your individual fitness goals and preferences, as well as your budget. Overall, ClassPass can be a great option if you enjoy variety in your workouts, want flexibility in scheduling, and are willing to invest in your fitness routine. However, it’s important to consider the cost and availability of classes in your area before committing to a membership. You can use this link once you’re ready to sign up for your free trial, see you!
One thought on “Why you should try ClassPass?”
Detailed post i love it, is there ClassPass in India?